15. April 2010 12:46
After years of research and hands-on experience, I have been asked what can make the greatest difference to work with the least amount of effort. I believe that solving the following three challenges will make the greatest difference:
· To make it simple and fast to plan, and to keep the plan up to date; so everyone knows what needs to happen and what they need to do
· To ensure that everyone’s ToDo list matches the plans and are synchronized with other people&rsquo... [More]
13. April 2010 15:27
The TASKey Leadership Platform web software makes leading easier and faster.
The Leadership Platform integrates 16 core processes and many sub processes in the background, so you have more time for building and sustaining relationships.
The core processes are:
1. Goal tracking (keeps focus and simplifies task alignment)
2. Planning & Implementing (makes it easy to plan and keeps plans up to date)
3. Task organizer (shows relationships between tasks and makes tasks easy to find)
4. &nb... [More]
8. April 2010 12:31
Effective management of work depends on people remembering to do what they agreed to do and telling other team members that it has been done. Productivity is decreased when someone forgets to do something or to tell other team members. Unfortunately forgetting to do what has been agreed is common in the workplace, so potential productivity is rarely achieved.
Common symptoms of forgetting are: missed deadlines, wasted time and effort, many meetings, tension between team members, interrupted work flows, rework, and frustration and stress. Current trends of trying to do ... [More]